Sunday, July 29, 2007

Wow I didn't realize I hadn't posted all week

It has been a good week. Monday my DS and I went to Lakeland. We were able to go to a few thrift stores that Wendy from Ramblings from Florida had told me about. I found a couple of things, but nothing to get real excited about. DS signed up basketball with Upword sports through our church. He has never played basketball so this should be interesting. Then yesterday I spent all day at the Lakeland Center at a back to school event. I was part of a group that was providing school physicals for children. It was a huge event.



Hopefully this week I will manage to do more blogging and come up with some pictures to add.



Hope everyone has had a great weekend and have a good week.

1 comment:

Andi said...

Looking forward to seeing your pictures. I always think they make a blog more interesting when you have visuals to go with it.