Thursday, August 2, 2007

HIGH SCHOOL QUESTIONNAIRE ~ I saw this on Andi's page and decided to add it. Brings back good memories

1. Who was your best friend? My very best friend until the day he died Steven and Traci
2. Did you play any sports? No, I was going to tryout for volleyball, went to all the practices before tryouts and chickened out the day of tryouts.
3. What kind of car did you drive? A Ford Bronco II my senior year
4. It’s Friday night. Where were you? If it wasn't my weekend to be with my dad.... football game, movies with Steven or a church function
5. Were you a party animal? No
6. Were you considered a flirt? No
7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir? Church youth choir
8. Were you a nerd? No
9. Were you ever suspended or expelled? No!
10. Can you sing the fight song? NO
11. Who was your favorite teacher? Coach Respress
12. What was your school mascot? Bulldog
13. Did you go to the Prom? Yes, my senior prom. Was at an Future Business Leaders of America state conference for my Junior Prom
14. If you could go back, would you? No
15. What do you remember most about graduation? My sister gave birth to a still born baby boy about 3 weeks before my graduation and that day was the first day my parents spoke civial words to each other since their divorce. My graduation was the first event that both of them were at together since 5th grade.
16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day? With my sister
17. Did you have a job your senior year? No, I was fortunate enough not to have to go to work until after I finished nursing school.
18. Where did you go most often for lunch? We were not allowed to leave campus so we had to eat in the cafeteria. Thank goodness the food was good.
19. Have you gained weight since then? uh, yeah
20. What did you do after graduation? I went home. I was just glad to see my parents together and not fighting
21. What year did you graduate? 1986
22. Who was your Senior Prom Date? Steven
23. Are you going/did you go to your 10 year reunion? No

1 comment:

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

I've tagged you! Check my blog to see what I mean!