Thursday, August 16, 2007

Here are the rules: 1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts. 2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. 3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts. 4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. 5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog. My middle name is Gail

G- I am a girly girl (most of the time)
A- artistic I am not but I like scrapbooking and crafts
I- I have a good imagination (most of the time) I would like to write a novel one day
L- Love of my life God, my husband and son
This was Christmas 2006. My nephew
told me I was watching to much HGTV
and had to much time on my hands.

I don't really know that many people on the blogging scene yet, so I really don't know who to tag, but if you would like to play along, I would love to read your info
My son and a little friend
fishing in South Carolina

2 comments:

Andi said...

Loved your "name game" answers! Thanks for playing.

Tell about the pictures...who is fishing and what event is the table set for?

Andi said...

I love to set my table all up when having dinner. My husband thinks I have way too many chargers and dishes but I love that kind of thing! Very festive and nice Bren!