Monday, August 20, 2007

The first day of school 2007/2008




My 10 year old son was so excited to be going back to school. We have come a long way in 2 years. He use to hate school, but we changed schools and were blessed with a wonderful teacher who turned him around. All I have heard for the last 3 weeks, has been mom I love you but I am ready to go back to school. I hope he still feels that way in 9 weeks. I am worried about posting pictures of kids on the web, so no pics of son's first day. I don't think those who post to my blog would do anything, but their are some weird people lurking out there.
School starting back, means back to work for me. I love my job and the people I meet but it is going to be a busy busy year.
Watch out for the kids as you travel the roads they have other things running through their heads rather than watching out for traffic.
Have a great week

3 comments:

TK Angels said...

I can still remember my daughter's first time on the bus. I took pictures of her going up each and every step of the bus. Now my grandaughter and grandson are going to school. How time flies.

Take care,
Terri

Andi said...

My girlfriend Sherry said her son told her she wasn't allowed to take pictures on his first day at middle school...guess he's too old and too cool for that sort of thing! So she took a few pictures of her boys at home before she took them to school.

I love looking back at the old black and white pictures of my brothers and I on our first day of school!

Lisa said...

Thanks for your visit! I really believe a good teacher makes a difference! I still communicate with some of my older kids teacher's who are now retired! They were such a wonderful and positive influence on my kids's childhood! Have a great weekend!