Saturday, August 11, 2007

I've been tagged.... 7 things about me

I've been tagged....thanks Wendy

7 Things about me....

1. I still live in the childhood home I grew up in. Was born and raised right here in good old Polk County, never lived any where else but Polk County.
2. I still remember the original phone number and address. (the address has changed since the post office did away with Rual Route numbers.
3 My husband and I dated 3 different times he finally convinced me to marry him the last. That was 14 years ago.
4. I have never been west of the Mississippi River.
5. I am the youngest of three children there is 11 1/2 years between my sister and I and 9 1/2 between my brother and I. Yes I was spoiled.
6. I am a car singer.... I drives my 10 year old son crazy.
7. I like old things.... furniture cars dishes, it doesn't have to be an antique just old. I love shopping at thrift stores .


So these are 7 things about me and I am tagging Andi, Cindy and Rhoda

8 comments:

Andi said...

Oh...I've been tagged! Your list is interesting Bren. I'll have to think about what to include in mine before I post.

Love that you posted a picture...if you're on the left...cute top. If not, it's still a cute top.

Sure has been hot here!

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

I still remember my phone number from the house I grew up in too!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Bren, thanks for stopping by to see me again. I was tagged for 8 things about 2 weeks ago & posted my list then, so I think I'll pass on this one, but thank you so much.

I went to college in Lakeland (Southeastern College). I lived down there for 4 years (in the 70's) and have a lot of great memories of Lakeland. My parents met there & got married after. I still have relatives in & around that area too.

Rhoda

PAT said...

Hi Bren, I found you through Andi's blog.

I enjoyed reading your list.

I'm not sure if you've visited the back porch. Come on by sometime.

Pat

Susie Q said...

Interesting list! I found you via Andi and Rhoda! I am so glad I did...

I still remember my phone number from the house I grew up in!

Since then? Too many to count! We were a Navy family for 27 years! Lots of moves!

I have you bookmarked so will return often!

Hugs,
Sue

Andi said...

Hey Bren, I tagged you for the name game on my blog...check it out!

Andi said...

Okay Bren...I'm going to refer you to my lists of April 24th, May 7th and May 28th on my blog.

I've bestowed a "Nice" award on you...check it out on my post today.

TK Angels said...

Hi-Bren, I also found you via Andi. Your comment on Andi's blog caught my eye about Cades Cove. We tried once to see the bears there. Our rental car quit on us in the middle of cades cove. Cell cell phones would not work-my husband had to walk to get help from the rangers. We were stranded ummm- about 5 1/2 hours *smile*

Just one of those vacation times to remember-and we never saw a bear.

Take care,
Terri